Online Manufacturer for L-potassium hydrogen tartrate Export to Roman
CAS NO: 868-14-4 DESCRIPTION:Colorless crystals or white crystal powder with sweet and sour taste, sparingly soluble in water,freely soluble in dilute mineral acid, alkaline solution or borax solution and insoluble in acetic acid or ethanol, relative density Chemical Name:L-Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate Molecular Formula:C4H5KO6 Molecular Weight:188.18 Assay:99.0% ~ 101.0% Specific rotation:+32.5 ~ +35.5 Clarity Test:Qualified Loss on dry:0.5% Max Arsenic:3mg/kg Max Lead:2mg/kg Max Sulfate:0.01...
Online Manufacturer for L-potassium hydrogen tartrate Export to Roman Detail:
CAS NO: 868-14-4
DESCRIPTION:Colorless crystals or white crystal powder with sweet and sour taste, sparingly soluble in water,freely soluble in dilute mineral acid, alkaline solution or borax solution and insoluble in acetic acid or ethanol, relative density
Chemical Name:L-Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate
Assay:99.0% ~ 101.0%
Specific rotation:+32.5 ~ +35.5
Loss on dry:0.5% Max
Ammomnium Salt Test:Qualified
MAIN FUNCTION AND PURPOSE:
Served as capacity analytical reagent, buffer and reducing agent, also as leavening agent in food industry.
PACKING:25KG net in Kratf/Plastic Bag lined with PE bag
STORAGE:Kept airtightly in a light-proof, dry and cool place.
Product detail pictures:
We support our prospective buyers with ideal top quality merchandise and superior level provider. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have now attained abundant practical expertise in producing and managing for Online Manufacturer for L-potassium hydrogen tartrate Export to Roman, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Toronto, Laos, Angola, "Create Values,Serving Customer!" is the aim we pursue. We sincerely hope that all customers will establish long term and mutually beneficial cooperation with us.If you wish to get more details about our company, Please contact with us now!
From the vines to the reduction of the must to the ageing in barrels we see how SOLLEONE Bio’s Biodynamic Balsamic Vinegar is made in the traditional Italian style.
Growing from the rich river flats in the Modena region the vines cling to the trellis. Soon the buds will burst and eventually ripen into Trebbiano grapes. These plump, round grapes are pale green with a flush of yellow. Later in the season they will be crushed and made into balsamic vinegar. What is truly amazing about the vineyard is the life. Ants and ladybirds crawl about the vines while spiders wait in the webs for the flying insects that teem about the vineyard. Nearby a small lizard basks in the sun on a fencepost. This is a Biodynamic vineyard. Biodynamic farming is based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner and involves creating fertile soil and healthy plants by encouraging the biodiversity in the vineyard, particularly in the soil where helpful bacteria, fungi, worms and insects create rich humus from fallen leaves and other organic material. The vines are fertilised by compost made in the vineyard and every now and the biodynamic preparations are used which help the mineral balance and reinvigorate the army of invisible helpers working tirelessly underground to keep the soil fertile.
Lorenzo Guerzoni, our a Biodynamic farmer who grows grapes in Modena, takes us to where the balsamic vinegar is being made. Great vats of dark coloured liquid are slowly and continuously stirred by giant paddles. This is the grape juice from the previous season that has been slowly cooked down to form a sweet viscous liquid. This is then fermented by yeasts that initially turn the natural sugar in the juice to alcohol then other microbes turn the alcohol into acetic acid. Lorenzo takes us to the cellar where the balsamic vinegar that is aged in wood is stored. The aroma of sweet wine and sharp vinegar fills the dark space. Barrels are stacked one on top of the other some are small others are larger. Lorenzo explains that the smaller barrels offer greater surface area to the vinegar thus imparting more flavour of wood. “Every year we lose around 10% of the balsamic vinegar to the angels,” he says referring to the natural evaporation of the product through the porous wood. “But each year the vinegar gets thicker and more flavoursome.”
He takes us for a tasting, pouring a little balsamic vinegar into small glasses. They are all wonderful tasting although some are aged for longer than others giving them more complex flavours and a higher price tag! What unites them is balsamic vinegar’s ability to make food taste better. “It’s good,” appreciates Lorenzo.
Discover our two spectacular Balsamic Vinegars IGP at www.solleonebio.com. Both made in the pure traditional method, they are aged for 18 months or 8 years in wooden barrels.
This sweet and sour dressing is ideal for salads, pasta meat and cheese.
ROYALE COMPLETE CHOCOLATE MIX/THE CHOCO ALL 8/ANTI-OXIDANT
28g/sachet 12 sachet/box
Three (3) Basic Ingredients
Cocoa — Made from the finest European Cocoa.
Milk — Australian quality full cream milk.
Sugar — Ultra fined powdered sugar prepared ideally for chocolate drink.
Plus Five (5) Health Supplements:
• Contains beta carotene that is ten times more concentrated than carrots that helps support your body’s defenses.
• It has 60% easy-to-digest vegetable protein without the fat and cholesterol of meat, with all the essential amino acids.
• It is a good source of Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) found in mother’s milk.
• Rich in iron, magnesium and trace minerals, and is easier to absorb than iron supplements.
• It is the highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue, especially for vegetarians. It has unusual phytonutrients for health and cleansing.
Chlorella Growth Factor ( CGF )
• Chlorella Growth Factor along with proper diet and exercise helps refresh, rejuvenate every cell of the body, utilize nutrients more effectively and helps combat damaging free radicals.
• Enhances and encourage the rejuvenation of your body’s own RDA/RNA, as it helps to strengthen and improve your hair, skin and nails, thus you will look and feel younger.
• Improves digestion and supports good bowel health and regularity.
• Normalizes blood pressure.
• Protects the brain from age-related memory loss
• Relieves the effects of arthritis pain
• It helps to promote healthy growth in children without adverse side effects.
Grape Seed Extract
• Grape seed extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
• It is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
• Grape seed extract helps improve cardiovascular health, helps promote brain, skin and eye health.
• Calcium is the essential mineral in bones and teeth. It is also needed for muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system.
• Ginkgo Biloba has been recognized as a brain tonic and can be responsible for enhancing memory, improving both short and long term memory, increasing reaction times and improving mental clarity.
Because of these benefits of ginkgo biloba it is now used to treat elderly patients suffering with Alzheimer’s disease and other cerebral insufficiency symptoms.
• Ginkgo is also beneficial in inhibiting platelet activity factor which can be over stimulated by stress and poor nutrition. The over stimulation of PAF can cause brain damage, cardiovascular disease, hearing disorders, and other inflammatory diseases.
• Other benefits of ginkgo biloba include reducing tension, anxiety, and restoring energy.
27. ROYALE BLEND ROASTED CORN COFFEE/ WITH L-CARNITINE TARTRATE
Royalè Blend Roasted Corn Powdered Beverage” is a healthy, high in fiber beverage that can be consumed regularly without adverse side effects.
Continuous consumption of corn coffee invigorates one’s bodily defense against diseases. To get the full benefit of powdered corn beverage, take also the fibrous residue. Drink regularly and you will be surprised by its good results day by day.
Fiber is helpful to the body in many ways:
Relieving constipation and hemorrhoids. Fiber can absorb large amount of water in the bowels, and this makes stool softer and easier to pass.
Keeping weight under control. Foods containing plenty of fiber have more bulk than low-fiber foods. If taken in the right form at the right time and at sufficient quantities, fiber can sometimes slow the onset of hunger.
Preventing Certain Diseases.
Getting enough fiber in the diet can lower the risk of developing certain conditions such as:
-Gallstones and kidney stones
L-Carnitine Tartrate is a natural substance that most people are unaware of, yet many experts say that it is currently the best researched dietary supplement in the world with 7822 studies listed,
and non-toxic, without contraindication, adverse interactions and well tolerated by young and adult, L-carnitine tartrate boosts many health benefits such :
Helps prevent heart problems
Helps slow down aging process
Increases the rate of fat burning in the body
Builds up lean muscle
FOR FASTER TRANSACTION:
Lenie Dela Cruz
By Stephanie 2016-10-19 13:09
This is a very professional wholesaler, we always come to their company for procurement, good quality and cheap.
By Ryan 2016-10-01 11:44