factory low price L-potassium sodium tartrate for Ukraine Importers
CAS No. 304-59-6 Chemical Name: Potassium sodium tartrate Synonyms: ROCHELLE SALTS;ALKALINE TARTRATE;FEHLING SOLUTION B;FEHLING B SOLUTION;FEHLING’S SOLUTION B;FEHLING’S REAGENT II;FEHLING’S SOLUTION NO 2;SodiumPotassiumTartarate;SODIUM POTASSIUM TARTRATE;D-Potassiumsodiumtartrate CBNumber: CB6690997 Molecular Formula: C4H4KNaO6 Formula Weight: 210.16 MOL File: 304-59-6.mol Potassium sodium tartrate Property Melting point : 70~80℃ Boiling point : 100 °C density : 1.24 CAS DataBase Reference: ...
factory low price L-potassium sodium tartrate for Ukraine Importers Detail:
CAS No. 304-59-6
Chemical Name: Potassium sodium tartrate
Synonyms: ROCHELLE SALTS;ALKALINE TARTRATE;FEHLING SOLUTION B;FEHLING B SOLUTION;FEHLING’S SOLUTION B;FEHLING’S REAGENT II;FEHLING’S SOLUTION NO 2;SodiumPotassiumTartarate;SODIUM POTASSIUM TARTRATE;D-Potassiumsodiumtartrate
Molecular Formula: C4H4KNaO6
Formula Weight: 210.16
MOL File: 304-59-6.mol
Potassium sodium tartrate Property
Melting point : 70~80℃
Boiling point : 100 °C
density : 1.24
CAS DataBase Reference: 304-59-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
EPA Substance Registry System: Butanedioic acid, 2,3-dihydroxy- (2R,3R)-, monopotassium monosodium salt(304-59-6)
Hazard Codes : C
Risk Statements : 35
Safety Statements : 45-37/39-26-36/37/39
RIDADR : UN 1824 8/PG 2
WGK Germany : -
Hazardous Substances Data: 304-59-6(Hazardous Substances Data)
Potassium sodium tartrate Chemical Properties,Usage,Production
often supplied as a colourless aqueous solution
ChEBI: The organic sodium and potassium salt of L-tartaric acid (mol ratio 1:1:1).
Potassium sodium tartrate Preparation Products And Raw materials
Potassium hydroxide Maleic anhydride Potassium bicarbonate Hydrogen peroxide Potassium carbonate DL-Tartaric acid Sodium hydroxide Sodium carbonate
Sulfur Sodium thiocyanate Sodium thiosulfate Sulphur Sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate Ammonia
Product detail pictures:
We keep on with the basic principle of "quality to start with, support very first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for your management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To great our service, we offer the items with all the superior top quality at the reasonable selling price for factory low price L-potassium sodium tartrate for Ukraine Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Suriname, Greek, Romania, Good quality and reasonable price have brought us stable customers and high reputation. Providing 'Quality Products, Excellent Service, Competitive Prices and Prompt Delivery', we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. We will work whole-heartedly to improve our products and services. We also promise to work jointly with business partners to elevate our cooperation to a higher level and share success together. Warmly welcome you to visit our factory sincerely.
How to get rid of GAS PROBLEM IN STOMACH? LEARN home remedies for treating stomach gas problem.
Are you suffering from gassy stomach. Here are the reasons why this video will help:
1. Stomach gas problem is a common condition.
2. You can treat gas problem in stomach naturally at home.
3. Our video will explain you simple and effective home remedies for gastric problem
Have you ever wondered how stomach gas gets collected in your body? One of the main reasons is when you swallow air and it travels down your digestive tract. Another way is digestive gases get accumulated like-Hydrogen and carbon dioxide. In both cases, it can cause gastric(gas problem in stomach). Accumulation of gas in stomach is a common problem among people caused due to food intolerance or artificial additives. People who consume a lot of aerated drinks tend to pass gas which can be very embarrassing in public. Excessive gas gas in stomach can manifest other issues like pain and discomfort.
Gas problem in stomach can be described in many ways like – Burping, belching or the more common one flatulence. Did you know that most of the people produce about 1 to 4 pints of gas each day? how to get rid of stomach gas? Be clever and try and tackle this issue by following some preventive measures to avoid the causes of gastric problem. Wondering what triggers gastric problem. Here are a few:
1. Avoid food that triggers gas problems: If you are prone to gastric problem then you must understand that it is important to stay away from such types of food. For example-dairy products, citrus fruits like apples and oranges. Certain vegetables too can cause gas like-Broccoli, onions etc.
2. Hydrate your body: drink a lot of water. Water helps in reducing the swollen stomach. Drink about 3-4 liters of water each day.
3. Artificial sweeteners: Try and avoid having products filled with artificial sweeteners. It can give you gas problem in stomach. A little precaution will go a long way in keeping you healthy.
4. Slow down on eating habits: Remember to eat and drink slowly. This is the key to avoid gastric problem & accumulation of stomach gas. The moment you swallow your food, air too goes in and triggers gassy stomach.
5. Acidity: If you consume food that is too spicy on a daily basis, then be prepared to accumulate excessive gas in stomach. Oily food that is rich in spices cause acidity and later leads to gas problem in stomach.
What causes gas or gastric problem?
1. Irritable bowel syndrome: In this condition, the individual goes through symptoms like- Cramps, diarrhea or even gas problem. It is a very uneasy feeling and makes the person very restless.
2. Indigestion: Many of us are in a hurry and tend to swallow our meals not realizing that it can cause gas in stomach. While eating quickly, we also take in a lot of air with the food that later creates flatulence.
3. Intolerance towards Lactose(food that causes stomach gas): What do we mean by lactose intolerance? It is the inability of breaking down of the natural sugar in the body. This too another major cause of gas in stomach. Lactose intolerant people experience flatulence.
Some of the symptoms of gas or stomach bloating are:
1. Voluntary or involuntary passing of gas.
2. Cramps in your abdomen, or Swelling and tightness in your abdomen.
3. Pain experienced in the abdominal area.
How to get rid of excessive stomach gas: Here are the top 3 home remedies home remedies for gastric problem:
Cinnamon Powder For Gas Problem In Stomach: Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk. Stir it well and then drink it. You can also add some honey. This helps you to get relief from stomach gas.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Gas Problem In Stomach: Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Allow the water to cool to room temperature, and then drink it. This helps to get rid of gas problem in stomach.
Lemon Juice & Baking Soda For Gas Problem In Stomach: Put the juice of one fresh lemon in a glass and add some baking soda to it. This will cause fizzing. Add some more baking soda and a cup of water and stir it well so the baking soda dissolves completely. Drink this slowly to treat swollen stomach problems.
Hope you have liked this small video on how to get remove gas in stomach.
For more videos, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Check out more Home Remedies:- http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/natural-home-remedies-to-treat-gas-trouble-problem/
Also watch -
Home Remedies For Excessive Flatulence & Farting – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWwe3mfWygM
Stomach Bloating – Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdImk_7cTY
She has a hard time climbing stairs and getting in bed and husband couldn’t care less as his sleep is interrupted
By Edward 2016-2-27 17:52
Staff is skilled, well-equipped, process is specification, products meet the requirements and delivery is guaranteed, a best partner!
By Michelle 2015-11-15 17:27