Factory Cheap Hot Dl- potassium sodium tartrate to Latvia Importers
CAS No. 304-59-6 Chemical Name: Potassium sodium tartrate Synonyms: ROCHELLE SALTS;ALKALINE TARTRATE;FEHLING SOLUTION B;FEHLING B SOLUTION;FEHLING’S SOLUTION B;FEHLING’S REAGENT II;FEHLING’S SOLUTION NO 2;SodiumPotassiumTartarate;SODIUM POTASSIUM TARTRATE;D-Potassiumsodiumtartrate CBNumber: CB6690997 Molecular Formula: C4H4KNaO6 Formula Weight: 210.16 MOL File: 304-59-6.mol Potassium sodium tartrate Property Melting point : 70~80℃ Boiling point : 100 °C density : 1.24 CAS Da...
Factory Cheap Hot Dl- potassium sodium tartrate to Latvia Importers Detail:
CAS No. 304-59-6
Chemical Name: Potassium sodium tartrate
Synonyms: ROCHELLE SALTS;ALKALINE TARTRATE;FEHLING SOLUTION B;FEHLING B SOLUTION;FEHLING’S SOLUTION B;FEHLING’S REAGENT II;FEHLING’S SOLUTION NO 2;SodiumPotassiumTartarate;SODIUM POTASSIUM TARTRATE;D-Potassiumsodiumtartrate
Molecular Formula: C4H4KNaO6
Formula Weight: 210.16
MOL File: 304-59-6.mol
Potassium sodium tartrate Property
Melting point : 70~80℃
Boiling point : 100 °C
density : 1.24
CAS DataBase Reference: 304-59-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
EPA Substance Registry System: Butanedioic acid, 2,3-dihydroxy- (2R,3R)-, monopotassium monosodium salt(304-59-6)
Hazard Codes : C
Risk Statements : 35
Safety Statements : 45-37/39-26-36/37/39
RIDADR : UN 1824 8/PG 2
WGK Germany : -
Hazardous Substances Data: 304-59-6(Hazardous Substances Data)
Potassium sodium tartrate Chemical Properties,Usage,Production
often supplied as a colourless aqueous solution
ChEBI: The organic sodium and potassium salt of L-tartaric acid (mol ratio 1:1:1).
Potassium sodium tartrate Preparation Products And Raw materials
Potassium hydroxide Maleic anhydride Potassium bicarbonate Hydrogen peroxide Potassium carbonate DL-Tartaric acid Sodium hydroxide Sodium carbonate
Sulfur Sodium thiocyanate Sodium thiosulfate Sulphur Sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate Ammonia
Product detail pictures:
Our objective is to present premium quality products at aggressive prices, and top-notch services to buyers around the world. We have been ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their excellent specifications for Factory Cheap Hot Dl- potassium sodium tartrate to Latvia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Amsterdam, Kyrgyzstan, Costa rica, We hope we can establish long-term cooperation with all of the customers. And hope we can improve competitiveness and achieve the win-win situation together with the customers. We sincerely welcome the customers from all over the world to contact us for anything you need!
There is no cure for geographic tongue. To ease the mild nuisance or irritation, you can try some simple home remedies and lifestyle changes. Also, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis to rule out the possibility of a more serious condition.
The anti-inflammatory and healing properties of aloe vera make it an effective remedy for treating different types of oral problems, including geographic tongue. In addition, it helps get rid of bad breath.
• Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf and apply it on your tongue. Wait 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Repeat a few times daily.
• Use aloe vera juice to rinse your mouth 2 or 3 times a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If your tongue shows signs of infection or oral thrush, apple cider vinegar is a good treatment option. It helps restore your mouth’s natural pH balance and fight off the infection.
Its sour and acidic taste may cause some burning sensation, but soon you will notice improvement in your condition.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and ¼ teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Use it as a mouthwash 2 or 3 times a day.
• Stir 1 tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a little raw honey in a glass of water. Sip this solution slowly 1 or 2 times a day.
Follow both these remedies until symptoms subside.
This ancient Ayurvedic practice can help treat red patches on your tongue. Oil pulling aids in the removal of toxins from your mouth and body. It also helps maintain good oral health.
1. Put 1 tablespoon of organic, cold-pressed coconut or sesame oil in your mouth.
2. Swish the oil around your mouth for about 10 minutes.
3. Spit out the oil and rinse your mouth with warm water.
4. Brush your teeth as usual.
5. Use this remedy daily in the morning before eating anything
Note: Do not swallow the oil.
The antibacterial property in mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth, which prevents many oral problems. In addition, it prevents burning sensations in your tongue and freshens up your breath.
• Prepare a strong cup of mint tea, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and then drink it. Do this a few times daily.
• Chew a few fresh mint leaves or mint gum daily.
• Use mint-based oral products, such as toothpaste or mouthwash.
Zinc deficiency is also associated with geographic tongue and other oral problems. Hence, taking a zinc supplement or eating more zinc-rich foods may help ease the discomforts. In addition, zinc promotes a proper sense of taste and smell.
• Zinc supplements come in several forms: tablets, capsules and lozenges. Consult your doctor for the correct dosage.
• You can also increase your zinc intake with foods like red meat, fish, oysters, crab, milk, cheese, beans, lentils, fortified breakfast cereals, nuts, seeds, yogurt, kefir, spinach and other green leafy vegetables.
• Rub an ice cube on your tongue for temporary relief.
• You can even use an anti-inflammatory steroid topically on your tongue to help reduce the discomfort.
• Follow proper oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily and flossing regularly.
• Avoid scraping the tongue when suffering from geographic tongue.
• Avoid toothpaste that has tartar-control additives, heavy flavoring or whitening agents.
• There is a connection between geographic tongue and stress. Try to reduce your stress level.
• Develop a routine of detoxification and cleansing, particularly the colon.
Article Credit: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-geographic-tongue.html/
Subscribe Us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJJdaT6lablmI5mvjMUUnQ
Newly remastered and finally available to own, Thom Andersen’s landmark documentary Los Angeles Plays Itself explores the tangled relationship between the movies and their fabled hometown – as seen entirely through the films themselves. Andersen takes viewers on a whirlwind tour through the metropolis’ real and cinematic history revealing the real city that lives beneath. An extraordinary documentary, unlike any that has come before or since.
By Vanessa 2016-6-22 12:58
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Jerry 2016-9-19 11:11